- The hero heading serves as a value proposition—indicating they're a company that prioritizes sustainability—as well as a call to join them on their mission.
- The first content section effectively shows the product range and how each product works, headlined by engagingly informative graphics.
- In the "We reimagined..." section, Blueland calls out affordability alongside characteristics typical of higher-end, more expensive cleaning products.
Engaging the audience
- Fantastic imagery puts the product in the hands of the visitor. The in-use photography puts us behind the bottle as though we're using it.
- Offering a bundle on the home page is a great way to accomplish multiple objectives at once. The list of items shows the full range of products in one place, and it makes it dead simple for customers to purchase many things at once, increasing AOV.
- The mission section at the bottom brilliantly places the visitor at the center of the story, calling them to action to fight for the environment. Blueland merely provides the tools to accomplish their customers' goals.
Making it memorable
- Blueland creates an experience that feels calming and natural. Muted tones, bright blues and yellows, and background images of the ocean are a constant reminder of their environmental ethos.
- Design is a driving force for desirability. It's much easier to switch to a product with "forever packaging" when that packaging is beautiful. Blueland uses design to make sustainability accessible and alluring.