- A large, sweeping hero image brings you right into the action and provides an immersive entrance that connects with the visitor.
- The home page content introduces Tracksmith's deep commitment to the running community and increases the perception of quality.
Engaging the audience
- Clicking View Lookbook from the hero section brings you to a magazine-style photographic journey that features their Spring 2021 collection.
- Category pages provide a scannable array of product images, along with clear product names and stylized pricing that adds to the timeless New England theme.
- Product pages are photo-forward, with an entire viewport taken up by an in-use photo. Scrolling down gives you a look at the details, and beyond that quick section it’s a visual story about the specific product being viewed. This deep focus on a single product on each product page sets Tracksmith apart from other apparel brands.
Making it memorable
- Rather than a strip of thumbnails to showcase product images, Tracksmith takes you on a journey through each product’s story. It’s immersive and highly effective.
- The About page reaches out to a passionate community to tell a story. It’s a genuine and relatable ode to one of the oldest forms of exercise.
- The pairing of Akzidenz-Grotesk & Didot—one of the first sans-serifs and a 200+ year old serif—creates an early 20th century Ivy League feel. It’s quintessential New England and it all works perfectly together with the use of color and clothing style.